Main menu

Pages



























<congratulations!!!!! your pikachu lost 15 lbs!!!>










There's a digimon among the ranks if you don't notice...









































Anime/manga: Fruits Basket Character: Shigure Sohma, pencil stache






















































The sad truth about Fruits Basket. Yuki makes you to die, but then Shigure comes and sings about high school girls and everything is better somehow.
































Lol that part was great. But then again I could say that for every scene in clannad/clannad after story.



Very accurate xD








Dawwwwww :3 I ship dem so much :333






Deadlines... I have a feeling I'm going to understand this at the end of the month when I'm *still* not finished with my story.

















































Ugh... I can't work any more / tired of homework








Anyone have some suggestions for a fun adventure/romance/comedy anime?

~DayDreamer :)
reactions

Comments