Main menu

Pages


 I'm gunna have to use this gif later. Like if somebody says twilight is better than Harry Potter.







 






 *cries* its monday! bwahahahahahaahahahh not amused... lol







 Danisnotonfire :) Oh the puns haha
















 




















 






DANISNOTONFIRE
















 #peasants









 







 







 






















 DanIsNotOnFire "My Feelings!"









 








 (GIF) My face during all my English classes.








 








 








 Google+









  







 Sameee



 
















 This part, gosh he's so funny, I want to be friends with him for a day, just a day- is that too much to ask???



















 Pottermore Fan Forum • View topic - Youtuber: danisnotonfire








 human interaction ~ danisnotonfire






 







 Daniel Howell aka Danisnotonfire. Haha one of mybest friends made this face at me the other day XD

 






















 (gif) "imagine him with a lip piercing" I'm usually not one for guys with piercings but... I'd actually like that...









 what americans say..















 My face when I see pizza. Or when I see a new show on Netflix. Or when I found out what bae really meant.














Ahaha, enjoy! ;)

~DayDreamer
reactions

Comments